Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Decision, Decisions, Decisions

Teresha: I never knew how many decisions had to be made in early pregnancy such as registering for childbirth classes. Apparently, they fill up quickly. The hospital keeps calling to get me to enroll in their course, but the hippie nut in me wants a natural birth experience. Expectant mothers have more options these days, and I plan to take full advantage. Our doctor gently suggested that we sign up for something soon. So I have been interviewing hypnobirthing coaches. Thankfully, other decisions are easier to make...breastfeeding, cloth diapers, organic products. Speaking of which, I was pleased to find out that Target has started to carry organic baby products like Nature's Baby Organics that are Paraben, Phthalate, and Sulfate free. Even more exciting, the blogger at Piece of ME, is giving away a gift bag full of Nature's Baby Organics!

1 comment:

trixee31 said...

OMG ... congrats you guys on your pending parenthood, wishing you a safe and happy journey. Butters is going to be a big brother, lol

Tracey Haughton-Davis