Sunday, February 1, 2009

Vitamins, Hormones, and Boobs, Oh My!

Teresha: Weeks 6 and 7 were the roughest for me. I was tired all the time, had a throbbing headache, and felt some nausea. I am told that my symptoms are mild compared to other women. Whatever. Luckily, I could sleep all day and let the baby grow, which is exactly what I did. I also had no appetite and was very emotional. I cried during every sappy commercial and when the makeovers are revealed at the end of What Not to Wear. On the plus side, my swollen and sore boobs looked amazing! Damon took really good care of me by making me soup and ginger tea. I needed something to wash down all the prenatal vitamins.

Damon: I felt pretty good though weeks 6 and 7. There were a few hiccups with the house not being clean and my underwear not being ironed, but I am a pretty laid back guy, so I let it go. Teresha was emotional and cried at sappy commercials - so not very different from "that time of the month". Being pregnant is pretty easy. I think Teresha is enjoying her blossoming cleavage - a nice added bonus! At this point I knew we were pregnant - but the little freckeled baby was still just a spec on the screen. I can't wait til he/she gets a bit bigger.

No comments: